Friday, March 14, 2014

An instagram recommendation system

I have been very frustrated with the Instagram social mechanisms.... by not knowing how to discover potential instagram users that I am interested in.

Therefore I wrote a little webapp that allows clients to enter the username of their favourite IG user, and the app will recommend related instagram users to the our clients.

For example, if you search justinbieber (Justin Bieber), the system will recommend you Ariana GrandeSelena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and so on. Seems fun, isn't it?

You can try it at http://instammender.com (Instagram + recommender).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I have been trying to find the creator of instammender. My Instagram profile and a picture of me comes up from your website when my name is google searched. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take that picture down as I do not have the same profile picture nor do I have the same bio anymore. Another reason as to why I would like this picture removed is because the same picture comes up on google images from your website when my name is searched and I do not want and like that. Please contact me on craicalicioux@gmail.com Thank You

    ReplyDelete